Marina Bay is located in the Najmat district, on the natural Al Reem Island. The island itself is located 600 meters away from Abu Dhabi's North-Western shore and combines residential and commercial real estate, as well as multiple schools, parks, hotels, and resorts. The island connects to the mainland via two bridges: one from Abu Dhabi city, and one from Al Maryah Island.
- Marina Bay is located within a 30-minute ride from the Saadiyat Island's Cultural Center, Yas Island's entertainment facilities, and the Abu Dhabi International Airport;
- It takes 10-15 minutes to get to world-class medical facilities by car, including the NMC Specialty Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic Abi Dhabi;
- Shams Boutique Mall is located in about a 10-minute ride, while the Galleria mall and Abu Dhabi's center are located 15 minutes from the community;
- It takes 10 minutes by car to get to Reem Central Park;
- Such landmarks, as Louvre Abu Dhabi, Mangrove National Park, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque (one of the six largest mosques in the world) can be reached within 20 minutes by car;
- Public transport stations are within walking distance.