About Bloom Gardens
The community is built in a picturesque green area and is situated next to the sea coast and famous Khalifa Park. The main highway of the emirate, Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street / E10, along which Bloom Gardens is located, connects residential and commercial areas of Abu Dhabi. The neighbouring districts comprise Ministries Complex and Eastern Mangrove.
The Bloom Gardens development was launched in 2008 and at the moment the project provides for five phases, four of which have already been completed, and the fifth is under implementation.
The community's master plan includes over 600 private villas and townhouses, which are exquisitely decorated in Spanish and Italian styles, with a wide selection of different design options and layouts. Most of the properties have been put into operation, while some are under construction.
The neighbourhood of Bloom Gardens has been awarded a number of prestigious awards, including the CNBC ARABIA Award for the best development project in Abu Dhabi and CNBC ARABIA for the best residential project in the region.
Amenities and Attractions in Bloom Gardens
Residents of Bloom Gardens will benefit from all necessary for comfortable life infrastructure. There are two educational institutions on the territory of the complex – the Bloom Nurseries kindergarten and the prestigious Brighton College Abu Dhabi school, which operates according to the British curriculum, since the residential community is also focused on families with children. Bloom Gardens offers play areas and the Science Lab Children's entertainment center for young residents of the community.
The territory of the community is closed and there is round-the-clock security here. Any entrance to Bloom Gardens is controlled, which makes the complex a safe place for children.
The various amenities of the community include retail outlets, club house, wellness-centers with swimming pools, sauna and spa salon. The dining options on the territory of Bloom Gardens comprise Nawwar Spot, Bathatha Palace, Foodshed Restaurant and Quandale fried chicken. There is also a multi-functional hall for holding various events for residents who are engaged in business.
The central alley for walking, surrounded by palm trees and fountains, along which benches are placed to relax in the shade is another feature of the residential project. There is Nawwars Park (Bloom Garden Park) with walking and cycling paths on the territory of Bloom Gardens.
Location and Transport Accessibility
Bloom Gardens has a convenient location along Eastern Mangrove Corniche embankment. Since this is a closed community, it is most convenient for its residents to travel by private car. If necessary, residents can also use public transport: the nearest bus stops such as Al Muntazah St / Twofour 54, Al Murooj St / Al Manar St and Al Muntazah St / National Transport Authority can be reached in about a 10-minute walking distance and are located along the highways Al Muntazah Street and Al Murou Street.
Khalifa Park with entertainment for the whole family, which is one of the most popular parks in the emirate, is located in a 20-minute walking distance from Bloom Gardens. On its territory there are:
- Several of the most beautiful picnic and barbecue areas in Abu Dhabi
- Green gardens
- Attractions for visitors of all ages
- Murjan Splash Park with water games for children and Lazy River
- Mini waterfalls
- Khalifa Park Library
- Maritime Museum with the Abu Dhabi History Museum and Aquarium, where you can get acquainted with the history of the UAE capital and observe the life of marine life
Within a 5-minute drive from the complex is one of the main attractions of Abu Dhabi – the white mosque Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the top 6 largest mosques in the world.
Residents of Bloom Gardens will enjoy close proximity to the regional airport, parks, shopping centers and other entertainment, the road to which will take about a 5–15 minute drive. It includes:
- Large shopping center AlSeef Village Mall, which offers a wide selection of shops and restaurants, a hypermarket, a spa, a gym and an outdoor area with small food outlets, salons and an art gallery with works by local artists, The Walk.
- Regional airport for business flights – Al Bateen Executive Airport.
- Mangrove park with canals, infrastructure for kayaking and other water activities – Eastern Mangrove National Park.
- The Souk Qaryat Al Beri shopping complex, built in the style of a traditional Arab bazaar.
- Zayed Sports City Stadium, where you can watch sports events and do any of the 30 sports.
- Famous Corniche promenade with one of the best beaches in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Park with promenade and beach – Public Park Al Khaleej Al Arabi.
- Public Al Bateen Beach, where you can swim, sunbathe, go kayaking, fishing or rent a jet ski.
- Three-level Mushrif Mall with an area of 602,778 sq. ft, where over 200 boutiques, the largest food court in the Middle East, the biggest indoor fresh food market in the city, entertainment and other areas are located.
The Bloom Gardens complex is surrounded by all necessary objects of infrastructure such as two educational institutions located directly on the territory of the community as well as a wide range of educational institutions nearby. Within a 10–15-minute drive there are:
- Nurseries: Golden Sands Nursery, Edu Care Nursery, Global Montessori Nursery, Loving Nursery, Falcon British Nursery and The Montessori Children's Garden – Khalifa Fund Project, which accepts children from the age of 8 months.
- Schools: The Philippine Global School, American International School in Abu Dhabi and GEMS Winchester School.
- Universities: Khalifa University.
The large Health Shield Medical Center is a 15-minute walk from Bloom Gardens. Here patients have access to services in almost any medical field for the whole family: dentistry, gastroenterology, pediatrics, dermatology, cardiology, physiotherapy, surgery, including plastic, etc. Healthpoint, Zayed Military Clinic and Al Nahyan Screening centre can be reached in 10–15 minutes by car.
Another advantage of the location of Bloom Gardens is the proximity to several government agencies at once. For example, the Department of Education and Knowledge, which is responsible for the development of education, culture and human potential, Tadbeer, which deals with the issuance of visas to domestic workers, the Human Resources Authority and the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department courthouse are a 5-minute drive from the community.
The road to Abu Dhabi International Airport as well as to Al Reem Island and Yas Island will take a 20-minute drive from Bloom Gardens.
Our Expert Will Help You
Economic attractiveness of the district
The Bloom Gardens project offers a quiet and secluded lifestyle in the center of the UAE capital, in close proximity to world-class attractions and entertainment. The complex has a strategic location, due to which residents will have a fast access to the regional and international airports and most areas of the emirate, as well as the exclusive amenities and developed infrastructure of the community, which is among the most desirable locations in Abu Dhabi.
A villa or townhouse in Bloom Gardens are ideally suited for a young couple or a family with children, due to a wide selection of educational and medical institutions and parks with various entertainment nearby. Business representatives and working specialists will appreciate the proximity to the regional airport, where private flights are carried out, as well as to the business centers of the emirate.
Properties in the Bloom Gardens development will have a high ROI, which provides a high passive income for real estate investors from renting villas and townhouses. You can read about the general advantages of investing in Abu Dhabi real estate in this article. Taking into account the minimum cost of buying and renting a townhouse in the FAYA complex, which are currently operating on the market, the ROI here will be about 7%. Due to the fact that the residences are under construction and are offered at favorable prices, it is expected that the ROI in Aldhay will also become one of the highest and the value of this property will increase significantly after the completion of construction.
The Aldhay development is conceived by the developer as an ideal place to live and an exclusive residential complex in one of the most prestigious areas of Abu Dhabi, which will provide high rental income for investors. The residential project aroused increased interest among buyers: according to the developer, the first stage of the complex was completely sold out in just 6 hours after the launch of sales.