Al Maryah Island
About the Al Maryah Island
In the middle of the lively Sowwah Square, the luxurious five-star Rosewood Abu Dhabi Hotel offers magnificent views of the turquoise waters of the bay.
- Parenting: Playhouse Kindergarten on Al Reem Peninsula, Mosaic Kindergarten, Kindergarten Giggles English - Mina Corniche, Score Plus - Princeton | in Lingua, Abu Dhabi, Learning Mid Objectives.
- Shopping: Galleria.
- Medical institutions: honey mid-Al-Hajj, Aster Hospital, Abu Dhabi, honey mid consultants.
- Cafes / Restaurants: Mejlis Lobby Lounge, Cafe Nero, Atrium Cafe, Magnolia Bakery, Steaks Charlie Philly, Pizza Blaze Gallery, Shake Shack, Ashas Al Maryah.
- Main attractions: VOX cinema halls Abu Dhabi Gallery, Al-Nadi Tower, Bowling City, Milan Billiard Room, Warehouse 421, Abu Dhabi Art Center.
Here are prestigious residential buildings. There are many amenities, for example, a reservoir on the hotel grounds with a separate pool for children. A gym is a space for training, while landscaped gardens are a space where residents have every chance to relax and get to know nature. Shopping centers offer wonderful shops and a huge shop. Besides, there is a spa, where you can relax, and beauty treatments are still available here. There is also a restaurant with elegant restaurants.
Our Expert Will Help You
Access to the carriageway:
- Bus stop: AUH.
- Airport Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport (The nearest airport is 27.2 km from the city center. If you want to explore the surroundings, rent a car to see more attractions.)
- Car rental: Thrifty Car Rental - Galleria Al Marya, Hertz - Al Reem Helipad: Hospital Helipad, Helipad.
- Others: Boat rental Evergreen.
What unit types are available
Here is a range of all kinds of apartments for future residents. The apartments are presented in the form of studios, apartments with one, 2 and 3 bedrooms, and there are also penthouses with 3 bedrooms. The most pompous rooms are penthouses, which can be found on the lower and upper levels. Kitchens are equipped with countertops, cabinets and fully equipped with advanced appliances. The bathrooms are fully tiled and equipped with unsurpassed fixtures. They also have cosmetic mirrors, a bathtub or a shower with handles and marble floors. The giant double-glazed window, and from the balconies reveals a cool picture of the surrounding earth.
The main thing is comfort and accessibility. The bulk of the company’s development has the sights on the island of Al Maryah, so it’ll be the monetary center of Abu Dhabi.
Nearby you will find the Cleveland Abu Dhabi Clinic and the luxurious Galleria Shopping Center. With the post-card perfect scenes of the Arabian Gulf and Abu Dhabi cityscape.
There's the first-class shopping center The Galleria and the prestigious shopping district of Sovva, with a lot of premium brands. Saadiyat Island is a 15-minute drive away and Abu Dhabi International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
After an energetic workout in the gym, guests can take a dip in the outdoor pool. The fitness club has modern cardio and weight training equipment. The spa centers offer a wide range of services and excellent treatments (including therapeutic ones). You will taste the original and different dishes from around the world.
In December 2015, the Sea Trade Middle East Cruise Forum took place in Abu Dhabi on Al Maryah Island. The leaders of cruise companies, representatives of the tourism industry, and major tour operators attended. The forum announced the development of the cruise sector at the state level and joint work with partners to turn Abu Dhabi into a first-class cruise destination.
The new luxury hotel is located on the promenade, in the center of Al Marya, and is drawing the attention of the tourists and business travelers. Inspired by modern Arabian aesthetics, the facade of the 34-story building is decorated with long vertical frames that shimmer in bright colors, reminiscent of multi-colored fabrics from local bazaars. Ecotechnologies were applied: frames are energy-saving elements. Walking along the boardwalk over the water, the guests find themselves in a bright hall, where they are met by receptionists and concierges. The hotel has 200 rooms, each of which is equipped with branded Four Seasons Beds, allowing to take into account the preferences of each guest. For convenient accommodation of families and traveling groups, most rooms and suites are interconnected. The hotel has 6 restaurants and bars, including an outdoor terrace with a pool and panoramic views of the city and the sea. Spa and fitness center is divided into two zones - for men and women. Meeting rooms accommodate up to 530 guests in an area of 1918 m2.