Properties by Baraka Real Estate Development
Aldar Q3 2023 Offer!
Limited Offer for Selected Projects
About the Company
Baraka Real Estate Development Company LLC was established in Abu Dhabi in 2021 as a strategic partnership between Caphy Properties and Bin Ham Properties. The vision of the organization is to become the dominant development company in the sphere of property and to set the standard of excellence by being innovative and ethically strong.
Baraka Real Estate specializes in projects, which include residential and commercial properties as well as entertainment destinations in different parts of the region and abroad. The modern design and amenities of properties at competitive prices are aimed at improving the quality of its customers and residents’ lives. The activities of the developer comprise residential development, master plan development, hospitality management, commercial development, property management and project finance.
The popular completed projects of the Baraka developer include:
- The Royal Rose Hotel, which was developed by Bin Ham Group. The 5-star hotel is situated in Al Danah, near Al Shahama - Abu Dhabi Road (E10). The exterior design resembles a 17th century French palace.
- City Seasons Hotels is a collection of luxury hotels in the Middle East, which are situated in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Dubai. City Seasons Hotels have a strong reputation among international travelers. In the current year, the collection of hotels has been named one of the best tourism facilities in terms of quality, service and customer satisfaction on TripAdvisor.
Our Expert Will Help You
Best Properties by the Company
The Baraka developer had signed a contract with Miral Company to develop residential areas in the Yas Bay project in the south of Yas Island. The total area of the development is worth AED 12B (USD 3B) and will be up to 14 million sq. ft. After its completion, Yas Bay is expected to attract 10,000 professionals and 15,000 residents to the Yas Island area. The new waterfront destination will include 3 main areas:
- The Residences at Yas Bay which will be a residential community with 2 schools, 19 parks, 3 mosques and a community center. The development will offer townhouses, villas and luxury apartments.
- Yas Creative District (Media Zone). Yas Creative Hub will welcome top talent from the global media industry.
- The Waterfront will be an entertainment district with cafes, restaurants, hotels, retail outlets, a beach club and the famous Etihad Arena.
The principal company of Baraka Development - Bin Ham Group - has launched a new project in Morocco. The development includes a commercial center sitting on an area of 236,806 sq. ft and a 5-star hotel, which will offer 201 rooms. The retail mall will be connected to a hotel and will include a spa, a health club, a swimming pool, an indoor garden and 5 international restaurants.
In 2020, Bin Ham Group demonstrated a fast recovery from the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, which was due to the effective measures and decisions that were made and taken by the Board of Directors. According to the report of Bin Ham Group, companies of the group are active in 5 sectors: travel and tourism, education, real estate, construction and health.
How can we help?
Agents of Metropolitan Capital Real Estate will help you to buy property from the Baraka Real Estate developer. Our specialists will provide you with professional help in choosing and acquiring suitable housing, provide information about real estate prices and answering all your questions. Metropolitan Capital Real Estate has already sold property worth a total of AED 3.5B (USD 953M) to date. In addition, we guarantee transparency and legal compliance in the process of purchasing real estate from the Baraka developer.