Saadiyat Reserve The Dunes
About the project
Abu Dhabi's largest developer, Aldar Properties, has unveiled the latest phase of Saadiyat Reserve, a residential project on Saadiyat Island called The Dunes. The new phase of the project will consist of 83 luxury villas of 4 and 5-bedrooms, ranging from 5,801 square feet to 7,384 square feet. The complex will also offer 4 types of luxury finishings with colour schemes varying between Cool Premium, Cool Standard, Warm Premium and Warm Standard.
Interested buyers have the opportunity to choose a villa with spacious living areas according to their specific requirements, as well as choosing the style and layout of the villas based on their own preferences. Key features of the villa design include high-performance soundproofing and glazing, a solar water heating system, LED lighting, roofing materials with high solar reflectivity and the use of low-organic paint. Based on buyer feedback and recent building trends, it is proposed that each villa in The Dunes will have an office and the kitchens will have wet and dry finishes.
Residents of Saadiyat Reserve The Dunes will have a number of high-end amenities, as well as access to:
- Amphitheater, school and mosque.
- Shopping outlets and children's play areas in the community.
- Sports fields anda tennis field.
- Swimming pools and fitness areas.
- A pedestrian and bicycle network is also expected to connect all areas of the community.
Another feature of the project is its close proximity to the natural environment. The Dunes is located on a protected island with a wildlife sanctuary, surrounded by white sandy beaches and gorgeous mangroves. A number of organizations, including the Environment Agency - Abu Dhabi (EAD), are working hard to protect the various animal and plant species on Saadiyat Island and throughout the emirate. It is also worth noting that in support of the UAE's In-Country Value (ICV) programme, Aldar plans to use as many locally produced materials as possible in the construction of the project to reduce carbon dioxide emissions into the environment.
The Dunes complex is located in the Saadiyat Reserve conservation area, in the heart of Saadiyat Island. The main highways of Abu Dhabi; Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan St and Abu Dhabi-Al-Farah Rd are about a 10-minute drive away. The journey time to Abu Dhabi International Airport will take about half an hour.
- Saadiyat To Go supermarket is less than a 10-minute drive along Laffan St.
- Most hospitals near the Saadiyat Reserve are located in nearby areas which are a 15-minute drive away. These include Al Salama Hospital and Corniche Hospital.
- New York University Abu Dhabi, NYU School and Bright Beginnings Nursery are about a 10-minute drive away. Closeby are the world-renowned academic institutions of Sorbonne and Cranley School.
Within a 15-minute drive, there are the following places for recreation and entertainment:
- Shopping center Collection with 26 upscale stores, numerous gourmet restaurants and cafes, and The Galleria Al Maryah Island.
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club and one of the best beach clubs in Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Beach Club.
- Manarat Al Saadiyat Contemporary Center for Culture and Art. Here you'll find one of the best museums in Abu Dhabi with 3 galleries, a 250-seat auditorium, an outdoor terrace for events, an art and photography studio, a beer garden and restaurant and a cafe.
- The Zayed National Museum was established in honour of the UAE's first president, Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is a monument to the emirate's history, culture and socio-economic transformation.
- Jubail Mangrove Park Abu Dhabi is a one-of-a-kind natural mangrove reserve located on Al Jubail Island. It is home to a variety of marine life and birds that live in Abu Dhabi. Visitors of the mangrove park can take a guided walking tour, or go kayaking and learn about the wildlife and mangroves.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi is located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. This icon of culture and art is the first museum to bear the name of the Louvre outside of France.
Abu Dhabi-based developer Aldar Properties announced on July 7, 2021 that all 83 villas in Saadiyat Reserve The Dunes; the developer's newest project on Saadiyat Island, were sold out. The Dunes villa complex is designed as an exclusive island resort with premium amenities that offer access to private sandy beaches in addition to panoramic views of the Louvre of Abu Dhabi.
The successful sales of The Dunes are the result of the growing appeal of Saadiyat Reserve. The first and second phases of Saadiyat Reserve, consisting of land plots for development, were also a huge success with buyers and sold out extremely quickly.
Since the purchase of real estate in The Dunes is available for citizens of any nationality, according to Aldar, buyers of villas were representatives of 14 countries, 67% of whom are citizens of the UAE. Half the buyers of the luxury villas in The Dunes community were first-time investors in real estate from Aldar, and 25% of the total number of investors were women. As noted by the buyers, their choice to buy housing in this project were influenced by 3 main factors: the location of the villas, the area and layout of the homes, as well as the reputation of the company.
It is also worth noting that upon completion of all construction works, living in Saadiyat Reserve promises to be a very rich and fulfilling experience, with many places for walking and recreation, lagoon pools and sports fields. According to the master plan, there will also be a leisure center, venues and spaces for various kinds of events, as well as picnic areas for family gatherings in the most amazing nature surroundings.
Get a special offer
Payment planRequest Consultation
- 5% Down Payment