Bloom Gardens has a convenient location along Eastern Mangrove Corniche embankment. Since this is a closed community, it is most convenient for its residents to travel by private car. If necessary, residents can also use public transport: the nearest bus stops such as Al Muntazah St / Twofour 54, Al Murooj St / Al Manar St and Al Muntazah St / National Transport Authority can be reached in about a 10-minute walking distance and are located along the highways Al Muntazah Street and Al Murou Street.
Khalifa Park with entertainment for the whole family, which is one of the most popular parks in the emirate, is located in a 20-minute walking distance from Bloom Gardens. On its territory there are:
- Several of the most beautiful picnic and barbecue areas in Abu Dhabi
- Green gardens
- Attractions for visitors of all ages
- Murjan Splash Park with water games for children and Lazy River
- Mini waterfalls
- Khalifa Park Library
- Maritime Museum with the Abu Dhabi History Museum and Aquarium, where you can get acquainted with the history of the UAE capital and observe the life of marine life
Within a 5-minute drive from the complex is one of the main attractions of Abu Dhabi – the white mosque Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the top 6 largest mosques in the world.
Residents of Bloom Gardens will enjoy close proximity to the regional airport, parks, shopping centers and other entertainment, the road to which will take about a 5–15 minute drive. It includes:
- Large shopping center AlSeef Village Mall, which offers a wide selection of shops and restaurants, a hypermarket, a spa, a gym and an outdoor area with small food outlets, salons and an art gallery with works by local artists, The Walk.
- Regional airport for business flights – Al Bateen Executive Airport.
- Mangrove park with canals, infrastructure for kayaking and other water activities – Eastern Mangrove National Park.
- The Souk Qaryat Al Beri shopping complex, built in the style of a traditional Arab bazaar.
- Zayed Sports City Stadium, where you can watch sports events and do any of the 30 sports.
- Famous Corniche promenade with one of the best beaches in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Park with promenade and beach – Public Park Al Khaleej Al Arabi.
- Public Al Bateen Beach, where you can swim, sunbathe, go kayaking, fishing or rent a jet ski.
- Three-level Mushrif Mall with an area of 602,778 sq. ft, where over 200 boutiques, the largest food court in the Middle East, the biggest indoor fresh food market in the city, entertainment and other areas are located.
The Bloom Gardens complex is surrounded by all necessary objects of infrastructure such as two educational institutions located directly on the territory of the community as well as a wide range of educational institutions nearby. Within a 10–15-minute drive there are:
- Nurseries: Golden Sands Nursery, Edu Care Nursery, Global Montessori Nursery, Loving Nursery, Falcon British Nursery and The Montessori Children's Garden – Khalifa Fund Project, which accepts children from the age of 8 months.
- Schools: The Philippine Global School, American International School in Abu Dhabi and GEMS Winchester School.
- Universities: Khalifa University.
The large Health Shield Medical Center is a 15-minute walk from Bloom Gardens. Here patients have access to services in almost any medical field for the whole family: dentistry, gastroenterology, pediatrics, dermatology, cardiology, physiotherapy, surgery, including plastic, etc. Healthpoint, Zayed Military Clinic and Al Nahyan Screening centre can be reached in 10–15 minutes by car.
Another advantage of the location of Bloom Gardens is the proximity to several government agencies at once. For example, the Department of Education and Knowledge, which is responsible for the development of education, culture and human potential, Tadbeer, which deals with the issuance of visas to domestic workers, the Human Resources Authority and the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department courthouse are a 5-minute drive from the community.
The road to Abu Dhabi International Airport as well as to Al Reem Island and Yas Island
will take a 20-minute drive from Bloom Gardens.