The community being set aside loaded cities districts and Downtowns still is not isolated due to comfortable road interconnections. It will take only 20-30 minutes by own car or a taxi to get nearby destinations in Abu Dhabi or Dubai:
- about 30 minutes to Jebel Ali free zone, the center of commerce;
- 18 minutes to Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD);
- 20 minutes to Technology Park, Dubai;
- 20 minutes to Ghantoot, Abu Dhabi;
- 30 minutes to Al Raha Beach;
- 20 minutes to Legoland and Motiongate, immersive theme parks in Dubai;
- 20 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport.
Aldar Properties, the developer of the community, signed an agreement with Hyperloop Transportation Technologies about the construction of supersonic vacuum-tube transport system that will connect both major cities. It is based on frictionless technology and will be capable to gather 1200 km/h speed. As part of an entire construction a ten-kilometer line will be installed across Al Ghadeer. The Hyperloop will appear as the first commercial project of such a kind not only in the UAE, but in the world. The value is estimated to USD 381.170.160 and initial works have already been commenced.
- The residents will appreciate safe and private atmosphere of the community, not disturbed by the crowds of tourists or just other people overflow.
- Will suit persons working either in Abu Dhabi or in Dubai, or those who have to move between the cities on frequent occasions.
- Fair pricing and flexible payment scheme with minimal first installment (5%) make Al Ghadeer homes affordable and attractive to quite many people.
- Family-and-children-friendly community provides multiple safe and cozy playing grounds, pools, vast landscaped alleys and lakes, jogging tracks and a number of nurseries around (British Oak Montessori Nursery at Al Waha, the others are within half an hour reach).
Convenient transportation links are provided by direct access to Al Faya Truck Road and to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, lying next to it.