As one of the largest gated community developments, Emaar's Arabian Ranches III has many amenities and attractions such as a 7.5-acre central park with a cycling track, cricket field, 15 sports fields, adventure zones, a parkour course, a skate park and bbq areas. The community also includes a mosque, schools, and medical facilities.
Like other Emaar projects, Arabian Ranches III offers residents a range of upscale amenities that include:
- An outdoor movie theater
- Basketball, badminton courts and tennis courts
- Entertainment clubs
- Treehouses and playgrounds for children
- Swimming pools, gym, shopping plazas
- Spacious garden and roof terraces
- Two-car garage and a maid's room
Emaar has also announced that it will be introducing 3D printed building technology for the first time in the Arabian Ranches III complex, unveiling the first 3D printed homes.