City Centre Building is located on Hamdan Street, in the Al Markaziya area that is considered one of the key areas of the UAE capital. From here one can easily get to any corner of the emirate both by public transport or by private vehicle. Among the closest bus stops are Hamdan St / Ministry of Economy and Hamdan St / Fatimah Bint Mubarak St which can all be reached within a 10-minute walk from the building. However, residents of the development might prefer to use private transport. A trip to Al Reem Island and Saadiyat Island will take less than 20 minutes, while Yas Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport are located a 30-minute drive away.
The closest educational institutions and clinics can be found below:
- Noahs Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Busy Bees Nursery and Birds Paradise Nursery can be reached within a 10-minute drive.
- Abu Dhabi School, GEMS World Academy, International Jubilee Private School and Yas Academy School are also within a 10-minute drive from the City Centre Building.
- Lincoln University of Business & Management can be reached in a 10-minute walk, while Al Hosn University and Khalifa University are a 15-minute drive away.
- Elite Medical Center, Freedom Medical Clinic and Homoeopathic Medical Specialized Clinic are a 5-minute drive from the development.
In terms of amenities, residents of City Centre Building will be sure to like the below entertainment activities located a 10-minute drive from the development:
- World Trade Centre Mall is a shopping center where one can find brands such as U.S. POLO ASSN., Sacoor Brothers, H&M. Pierre Cardin and much more. There are roughly 30 F&B options, a Novo Cinemas and Velocity; the longest and tallest indoor slide located in a shopping center in the Middle East, can also be found there.
- Abu Dhabi Mall is one of the most well-known shopping centers of the emirate. Here one can find more than 200 retail stores including Michael Kors, Zara and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as visit VOX Cinemas, Fun City or one of the various F&B outlets scattered around the mall.
- Corniche Beach is a popular place to relax both among locals and tourists. The entrance fee to use the beach is AED 10 (USD 3) for adults and AED 5 (USD 1) for children. Visitors can also rent a sun lounger for AED 25 (USD 7).
- The Lake Park, Capital Park, Family Park and Formal Park are ideal places to relax and practice sports. BBQ areas and children’s playgrounds can easily be found there as well.