Bay View Tower is located on Al Reem Island in the Marina Square
mixed development. Within the vicinity of the development is the Hazza' Bin Zayed The First St which leads to the Abu Dhabi mainland. The transport system is well-developed in the area as there is the Khor ʹAzeez St/Marina Square bus stop nearby. The Hertz - Al Reem car rental station is a 5 minute walk away, and for those who prefer to travel by bicycle, there is the Cycle Bikeshare - Paragon Bay Mall Station. At the same time, the journey to Abu Dhabi International Airport takes about 30 minutes’ by car.
The high-rise complex is surrounded by multiple social facilities, which are just a 10-minute walk away. These include:
- Reem Central Park
- Delma Park
- Playhouse Nursery on Al Reem Island, which is a UK EYFS curriculum-based nursery.
- Paragon Bay Mall, with a Carrefour Market, numerous retail stores, boutiques, restaurants and a cinema.
- Perfect Balance Physical Therapy Clinic, offering classes for pregnant women and postpartum care, as well as for children with orthopedic, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
- First Clique Marina Square Café & Restaurant, Bshawarma and Oxid Cafe
- BinSina Pharmacy Paragon Bay Mall
Not forgetting the Al Aziz Mosque which is considered the ‘jewel in the crown’ of the neighbourhood. The colour of the Mosque façade changes when the sun shines on the building and in the evening Arabic calligraphy letters are illuminated for everyone to see.
Travel time to the destinations found below will take no longer than 15 minutes’ by car:
- Reem Hospital, with Outpatient, inpatient, rehabilitation and home care services
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi offering treatment for a variety of conditions from cardiology to physiotherapy
- The Burjeel Day Surgery Center, offering surgical services.
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
- GEMS Winchester School
- Lebanese International Private School
- Iranian School
- Abu Dhabi Mall, with about 200 stores, several family restaurants, a cinema and a children's room
Connoisseurs of cultural heritage and art can visit the emirate's oldest building called Qasr Al Hosn, the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, and the Emirates Heritage Club Heritage Village. All these landmarks are located within approximately the same distance to the facilities listed above.