Sultan Tower is located on Khalifa Street in the Al Markaziya area, and is considered to be one of the key areas in Abu Dhabi. From here one can get to any corner of the emirate by public transport or by car. The closest bus stops, located a 5-minute walk from Sultan Tower, are Hamdan St / Sultan Bin Zayed St and Hamdan St / Liwa Center, although it might be more convenient to book a taxi or use a private vehicle while living in Abu Dhabi. Travel time to Al Reem Island and Saadiyat Island will take about 20 minutes, while Yas Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport are a 30-minute drive from Sultan Tower.
Several social infrastructure amenities are located near Sultan Tower, including:
- Noah Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Busy Bees Nursery and Little Smarties Nursery & Pre-School are all located a 10-minute drive away.
- Abu Dhabi School, GEMS World Academy and GEMS Winchester School are a 10-minute drive from the development.
- Lincoln University of Business & Management can be reached in 5 minutes, while Khalifa University and Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi are less than a 20-minute drive away.
- Elite Medical Center, Abu Dhabi Dental Clinic and Homoeopathic Medical Specialized Clinic are both within a 5-minute drive from the development.
The residents of Sultan Tower may want to learn more about the nearby amenities that can be reached in a 10-minute drive from the residential development:
- World Trade Centre Mall is an ideal place for shopping as it offers a great number of international brands including H&M, Gant, Sacoor Brothers, as well as local boutiques. Over 30 cafes and restaurants are also located in the mall. World Trade Center Mall Abu Dhabi also includes The Souk, which sells Arabian perfumes, jewellery, spices and traditional clothing.
- Abu Dhabi Mall is one of the most well-known shopping centers in the capital of the UAE. Over 200 retail stores, including brands such as Zara, Michael Kors, Massimo Dutti and Tommy Hilfiger can be found here. Visitors can also enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the many F&B options, visit VOX Cinemas or Fun City.
- If you wish to learn more about the history of the Emirates, it’s time to visit Qasr Al Hosn, also known as the White Fort. The site consists of the Inner Fort that dates back to the end of the 18th century, and the Outer Palace that was built in the 1950’s.
- Corniche Beach is a popular destination among tourists and locals. The entrance fee to use the beach is AED 10 (USD 3) for adults and AED 5 (USD 1) for children. Apart from swimming and sunbathing, one can practise sports here, or visit one of the numerous cafes. A children’s playground can also be found here for the little ones to enjoy.
- Capital Park, The Lake Park and Formal Park are ideal places for walking and relaxing away from the hustle and bustle of Abu Dhabi. Visitors can also practise sports and children will surely appreciate the on-site playgrounds.