Al Wathba Tower is located in Al Markaziya, which means residents can easily reach Sultan Bin Zayed Street, The First Street and Corniche Street from Al Lulu Street and Al Marakib Street. The nearest bus stop named Khalifa Bin Zayed St / Central Souq is a 5-minute walk from the development, where residents can get to any corner of the emirate. The travel time to Abu Dhabi Business Center will take about 30 minutes’ if using bus 63, and Al Reem Island
is about 40 minutes’ away. If using a taxi or taking your own car, these destinations will only take between 10-15 minutes to reach. Abu Dhabi International Airport can be reached within a 30-minute drive from Wathba Tower.
The area’s social infrastructure is well-developed, as there are several surrounding retail outlets, which are possible to access within minutes. There are also some supermarkets not far from Al Wathba Tower, such as Safa Express, Spinneys, Saba Grocery, Coop Express and more. As for educational establishments for the smallest residents, Birds Paradise Nursery is less than a 10-minute walk from the building, and Noah's Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi and Playhouse Nursery can be reached within a 10-minute drive.
In 5-10 minutes’ by car you can get to:
- Al Mashael National Private School and GEMS Winchester School that offer the British National Curriculum.
- Al Hosn University and Khalifa University.
- Dr. Ronald McCulloch Clinic offers family medicine services, and Ahalia Hospital Abu Dhabi is where patients can visit specialists in dermatology, gastroenterology, cardiology, etc, as well as their on-site pharmacy.
Residents of Al Wathba Tower might be interested in the local recreational amenities, the nearest of which are situated within a 5-minute walk:
- The Lake Park is where you can get to Formal Park. Here you can not only relax near the pond or at the BBQ areas, but also practice sports with the help of the outdoor gym equipment and a jogging track. There is also a children’s playground for the little ones to enjoy.
- Corniche Beach is perfect for sunbathing, swimming or just for a walk along the coast. Sports facilities are also available to visitors, as well as a cycling track and playing fields, including volleyball courts and football pitches. Several cafes and restaurants can be found nearby too.
Mangrove National Park, one of the most well-known places in Abu Dhabi both among residents and tourists, can be reached within a 15-minute drive of Wathba Tower. Here, people can relax from their daily routine, see the birds, turtles, fish, crabs and other inhabitants, or experience kayaking. Yas Island, which has a great number of amenities
, can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
Restaurants within a 5-10-minute walk from Al Wathba Tower are as follows:
- Nata Lisboa, a cafe offering Portuguese dishes including pastel de nata, Portuguese almond tart, salads and much more.
- The Raw Place provides clients with cold-pressed juices, smoothies and healthy bowls.
- Tamba restaurant offers Indian inspired cuisine.
Abu Dhabi Mall and Marina Mall are the well-known shopping centers of the Emirati capital and are less than a 15-minute drive away.