Al Aryam Tower is located in the popular Al Zahiyah district of Abu Dhabi, also known as the Tourist Club Area. The neighborhood is well connected via the road to Al Meena Street and Corniche Street which continues through to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street all the way to Saadiyat Island, Yas Island
and Abu Dhabi International Airport. Nearby is Al Aryam Tower; one of the largest highways in the emirate, Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street passes through the mainland. Al Zahiyah is also connected by bridges to Al Reem Island and Al Maryah Island. For public transportation, the Attab St/India Social & Cultural Centre and Al Maiyani St/Al Mirji St bus stops are both less than a 10-minute walk away from the Al Aryam Tower.
Al Aryam Tower has a well-developed infrastructure. Less than a 15-minute walk away are the following:
- ZOOM Supermarket, Enoc Zoom 6702, Izdihar Al Madeena, Diamond Cave Grocery, Ozone baqala and others
- Al Shomoo Private School
- Oryx Nursery
- Corniche Hospital
- Express Al Madeena – Meena Street
- Heritage Park with playgrounds, barbecue areas, and cafes
- Medicina Pharmacy – Al Meena Tower and Life Pharmacy
- Pet shops – Pets Gallery, Cute Pets and Abu Dhabi Animal Market/ Mina Animal Market
- Costa Coffee, Gunaydin Gourmet Bakery & Cafe, Nadosh Restaurant, Al Badiya Restaurant and more
Just a 10 minute drive from Al Aryam Tower Complex there are the following destinations accessible to residents:
- Schools: Al Najares School, Abu Dhabi Grammar School (Canada), ICS City Centre – International Community Schools Branch 1 and Al Mashael National Private School.
- Nursery Schools: Little Smarties Nursery & Pre-School, Birds Paradise Nursery, Noahs Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Birds of Hope Nursery, Preeti Little Wonder Nursery and many others.
- Medical facilities: Well Care Medical Center LLC – Abu Dhabi, AlNoor Hospital Mediclinic, Aster Clinic, Tourist Club Area, LLH Hospital, Noor Ahalia Medical Centre – Hamdan, etc.
- Colleges and universities: Emirates College of Technology, New York University Abu Dhabi and Lincoln University.
- Beaches: Corniche Beach and Abu Dhabi Beach.
- Parks and family attractions: Family Park, Capital Park, The Lake Park and Formal Park.
- Shopping centers: Madinat Zayed Shopping Centre, The Galleria Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi Mall and Mina Center.
- Saadiyat Island, which is the Cultural District of the emirate, houses many attractions such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, the Manarat Al Saadiyat Art Gallery and the UAE Pavilion.
It will take 25 minutes by car to access the locations mentioned below:
- Abu Dhabi City Golf Club
- Zayed Sports City Stadium with soccer pitches, tennis courts, an ice rink and a bowling alley
- Mangrove National Park
- Yas Island with many entertainment centers: Formula-1 Yas Marina Circuit, Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World theme parks and many others
- Abu Dhabi International Airport