The Al Ain Tower complex is located in the heart of Al Khalidiyah district, within walking distance of the Corniche Road, Corniche Beach and the Persian Gulf. At the same time, Khalidiyah Street provides access to Al Bateen Street, with Zayed The First Street leading to Al Maryah Island
. The area has excellent transport links due to the Al Bateen St / Children's Garden and Zayed The First Street / Al Bateen Street bus stations right next door to the building. The surrounding infrastructure is excellent, as the tower is surrounded by multiple educational, medical, shopping and other facilities, which are all just 10 minutes' away. These are as follows:
- Shaheen Supermarket, SPAR Supermarket, Carrefour City and Viva Supermarket.
- Aster Pharmacy and BinSina Pharmacy Al Khalidiyah.
- MY NURSERY, Kipina Kids Nursery Bateen and My Babies Nursery.
- Mathnasium Al Khalidiyah, Elite Private School and American Community School of Abu Dhabi.
- Capital Health General Hospital.
- Sheikha Fatima Park, Khalidiyah Park and the Public Garden.
- Morsel, Starbucks, Doctor Shawerma, 1762 Gourmet Deli, Il Caffe Di Roma, Le Patchouli Specialty Coffee, Nolu's, Jones the Grocer Khalidiya and La Fontana Cafe.
- Ferrari Abu Dhabi, BMW Motors Abu Dhabi, Land Rover Al Khalidiya Showroom and Premier Motors.
- ADNOC Service Station | Al Khalidiya (913).
The following destinations can also be reached within 10 minutes’ by car:
- Sunrise International School, Al Kharamah, German International School, Iranian School, Little Flower Private School.
- Playhouse Nursery, Sunshine Nursery, British Orchard Nursery - Al Bateen, Ladybird Nursery - Al Zaabi.
- AlHosn One Day Surgery Centre, Advanced Cure Diagnostic Center, Ibn Sina Medical Centre, Medical Speciality Centre, Corniche Gate Medical Center, Advanced Center for Daycare Surgery.
- World Trade Center Mall, Khalidiyah Mall, Nation Towers Mall, Rotana Mall and Al Wahda Mall.
- The Lake Park, Capital Park, Formal Park, Recreation Park Abu Dhabi, Capital Park and more.
Art lovers can visit several cultural landmarks, including Zayed Heritage Center History Museum, Etihad Modern Art Gallery and Hemisphere Design Studio & Gallery, which are all within a 10-minute drive. At the same time, The Cultural District on Saadiyat Island is a 20-minute drive away from the tower, housing the Louvre Abu Dhabi, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and the Manarat Al Saadiyat. The developer Aldar Properties, has recently presented a new exclusive project in this area called Louvre Abu Dhabi Residences
, which will be of great interest to both local residents and foreign investors.
Other attractions worth visiting within 20 minutes' include:
- Al Marina is home to the Marina Mall and the Emirates Heritage Club Heritage Village, which is a recreated traditional village that regularly hosts exhibitions and events.
- Al Maryah Island, where The Galleria Al Maryah Island shopping center is located, with a range of high-end boutiques, such as CHANEL, Balenciaga, DOLCE & GABBANA, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and many others.
- Zayed Sports City, which has a stadium, tennis courts, soccer fields, ice rink and bowling alley.
- The Mangrove National Park, which boasts over 60 bird species and offers kayaking tours.
Finally, travel time to Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) averages at about 40 minutes' depending on traffic.