Yasmina Residence by Dhafir Development and Contracting LLC (DDC)
About the Project
The developer of Yasmina Residence, Dhafir Development and Contracting LLC (DDC), is a large Emirati developer that has completed over 100 projects This specific project was completed in 2017, and for now residences are available both for purchase and to rent.
The residential complex of Yasmina Residence is located on the coast and is surrounded by beautiful dense mangroves. A wide range of coastal paths and parks encompass Yasmina Residence, where owners of units can enjoy breathtaking views of the mangrove forests and blue waters of the Arabian Gulf while walking or jogging within the community.
Those living in Yasmina Residence have access to premium on-site amenities within the residential building. A lobby with a 24/7 reception can be found at the entrance of the complex, as well as high-speed elevators that connect the lobby with the residential floors. A spacious three-level underground parking with additional parking slots for guests, is at residents’ full disposal.
In comparison to the majority of Abu Dhabi skyscrapers, Yasmina Residence is a low-rise residential complex with fewer dwellings. The building provides residents with maximum comfort and privacy and allows them to fully enjoy the communal facilities. Residents can workout at the gym with no time limits, while the swimming pool and beach will never be too crowded.
Yasmina Residence offers a great number of amenities that encourage residents to follow a healthy lifestyle as well as to relax. Among them are:
- Exclusive access to a sandy private beach
- An outdoor swimming pool set upon the shoreline
- A gymnasium with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- A sauna & jacuzzi
The complex also includes a children’s playground that is located within the landscaped gardens.
All the finishings and details of the apartments’ interiors have been carefully thought out to provide residents with maximum comfort. The floor-to-ceiling windows allow more natural light into each of the units, and all bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes.
The residences are equipped with a smart home system and are provided with high-speed internet and telecommunication connectivity. The complex is also under 24-hour security and CCTV surveillance.
Yasmina Residence is located on Al Reem Island coastline and offers a private and peaceful environment for residents to live in, surrounded by pristine nature and breathtaking landscapes. It takes only 5 minutes’ to get from the development to the mainland of Abu Dhabi, and Al Reem Island is also easily connected with Al Maryah Island and Saadiyat Island nearby as well.
A short distance from the residential complex there is a Daily Mini Mart Food supermarket, while Salla Supermarket LLC is a bit further. The nearest bus stops Al ʹOud St / Union National Bank and Al ʹOud St / Beach Towers can be reached within a 5-minute walk from Yasmina Residence.
Just a 10-minute walk from the complex residents can find:
- Shams Boutik Mall with an area of 775,000 sq.ft where more than 82 retail stores, restaurants, a wellness center, beauty salon, Waitrose supermarket, Art Central - which serves as an artist community, a pharmacy and much more can be found.
- Several cafes, restaurants and coffee shops.
It takes 10 minutes’ by car to get to:
- Reem Mall has an area of 2,900,000 sq.ft and will open in 2022.
- Mosaic Nursery, Hummingbird Nursery Abu Dhabi and Playhouse Nursery.
- Repton School which follows a British curriculum.
- Reem Hospital, Burjeel Day Surgery Center, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi and Burjeel Hospital.
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
Within a 15-30 minute drive residents can reach:
- Abu Dhabi School, GEMS Winchester School, Abu Dhabi International School and Emirates National School for Boys.
- Saadiyat Island, the cultural center of Abu Dhabi where the famous art museum Louvre Abu Dhabi is located and where Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museums will be built.
- Yas Island, the entertainment hub of the Emirati capital, where one can find Ferrari World, an amusement park with the fastest roller coaster in the world, Yas Waterworld and Yas Marina Circuit, and the Formula One track. More information about leisure activities at Yas Island can be found in this article.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Two bridges connect the island of Al Reem to the mainland: one of them is laid from the city of Abu Dhabi, the other - from the island of Al Maryah Island.
Al Reem Island is home to several prestigious schools and kindergartens, such as Mosaic Nursery, Hummingbird Nursery, Playhouse Nursery and Repton School Abu Dhabi.
The medical infrastructure here is also quite well developed. Al Reem Island has a Burjeel Hospital, and there are a number of pharmacies in the area that residents and visitors can easily find.
There are several religious sites on the island, including the Al Aziz Mosque, which accommodates more than 2,500 worshippers. The nearest church and Buddhist temple are located in the surrounding area, just a 20-minute drive from Al Reem Island.
You can check all our properties for sale on Al Reem Island here.
- Beachfront Golf Course
- Premier Hotels and Residences
- White Sandy Beaches
- World-Class Educational Offerings
Al Reem Island is one of the many freehold zones in Abu Dhabi where foreigners can obtain real estate properties without 100% property ownership. The capital of the UAE is ranked in the top 20 cities for expat life, therefore, real estate in Abu Dhabi is always in demand among foreigners who have moved to the Emirate.
According to the Bayut & dubizzle 2021 annual report, Al Reem Island has become the most popular area among buyers and tenants looking for luxury apartments in Abu Dhabi. The average ROI in 2021 in this area (Shams Abu Dhabi) was 6.6% , where Yasmina Residence is located, and was one of the most popular communities. Buyers, investors and tenants are attracted by the mix of a quiet life on the shoreline, a well-developed infrastructure, luxury amenities and its closeness to the most popular entertainment and business districts of the Emirati capital.
Because the Yasmina Residence is a completed and ready-to-move project, once a transaction is finalized, investors will be able to rent the property out and start gaining a passive income. Taking into consideration the lowest prices of apartments for sale and rent, the estimated ROI in 2022 will be from 7.4%
If you are interested in obtaining or renting a property in this residential development, Metropolitan Capital Real Estate LLC agents will help you to choose the right option that will correspond to your needs, aims and future investment plans.