The Bloom Marina community is located within Abu Dhabi's sought-after coastal neighbourhood Al Bateen, which is approximately 15 minutes' from the center of the emirate. Occupants of the covetous development have easy access to the Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum Road, which ensures quick commutes around the rest of the UAE capital.
Bloom Marina can be reached by private car or by using a taxi, as well as public transportation. In the latter case, there is the Al Quffal St / Marina Al Bateen bus stop just a short walk away.
The dynamic community has been built in a lively resort area, surrounded by numerous cafes and restaurants of Italian, Asian, American and Oriental cuisine. Within a 10-15 minute walk homeowners can reach the following destinations:
- Aburifana Grocery
- Al Bateen Seafood Market
- Pharmacy Medicure
- Zayed Heritage Center Historical Museum
- P&B MARINE BOAT RENTAL
- Redwood Montessori Nursery
- AlGhazali School
- Elyzee Day Surgery Medical Center
- Restaurants including Ozo, NAPO Pizzeria, Alba Terrace and Baten Marina
- Bars including ANNEX Lounge & NightClub, Library Bar and Casa Dunia Millionaire Lounge & Club
Not forgetting the Majlis AlBateen community center, which is a stone's throw away, and the 2,624 sq. ft Al Bateen Beach, which is perfect for lovers of water activities. The latter attraction underwent a complete renovation in 2012 and was awarded the Blue Flag, an indicator of the safety and cleanliness of the coastal waters.
About a 10-minute drive from Bloom Marina there are 2 shopping centers:
- Al Bateen Mall, which is a small shopping complex with several supermarkets, a candy store and a series of popular retail brands.
- Nation Towers Mall is a modern mall with popular and luxury retail brands, perfume shops, boutiques and jewellery departments. There are also several cafes, restaurants, a lounge area, a cinema and the children's Little World`s Discovery Centre.
Local attractions near the Bloom Marina complex include:
- Etihad Antique Gallery, an exhibition center that opened in the emirate in 2013. The gallery's collection includes unique European and Middle Eastern artefacts, antiques and works of art.
- Al Bateen Wharf is the UAE's oldest promenade with moorings for 324 fishing boats. It has been completely renovated and now houses three marinas, a series of cafes, restaurants and stores, a community center, the five-star Abu Dhabi Edition Hotel and scenic walkways.
- Sheikha Fatima Park is the largest park in the capital, with an area of 150,918 sq. ft. During 2017–2021 it has undergone a major revamp by IMKAN, and now houses a range of sporting activities, retail sites, event spaces, an outdoor cinema, an art maze, exciting dining experiences and more. At the same time, the littles ones are treated to a skate park, a pet park, a splash pad area, a toddler play zone, and an indoor boulder climb attraction, which provides unforgettable entertainment experiences.