Al Qurm Gardens
About the project
Al Qurm Gardens is a residential community of villas located on the Gulf Coast in the bustling capital of Zone 1. It is surrounded by interesting tourist attractions, well-developed facilities, and recreational centres. The complex is adjacent to Zayed Sports City Stadium and Eastern Mangrove National Park, as well as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world.
Properties for sale include four- to five-bedroom villas that range in size from 4,402 sq. ft. to 4,800 sq. ft. Villas have two floors and sand-coloured exteriors with stone details. Interiors were designed using subtle cream tones, which visually make the spaces seem larger. Properties were built using high-quality materials, such as marble, glass, and wood. Each villa has central air conditioning, private gardens, and parking for two vehicles.
Residents can enjoy a variety of amenities and services, including:
- Swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Health club
- 24-hour technical support
- Gated secure area
- Nearby park, kindergarten, school, shopping centre, and bus stop
Al Qurm Gardens is located on Abu Talhah Al Ansari Street, which is near Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street and Al Bateen Executive Airport. The Al Murouj St / Al Manar St, Zone 1 bus stop can be reached within a 15-minute walk of the villas.
Al Qurm Gardens is situated within walking distance of several popular destinations, including:
- Supermarket ZOOM
- Al Seef Clinic
- Museum 1185
- Freya's House of Beauty
- Al Seef Village Mall, which has stores, cafes and restaurants, such as Starbucks, Sanderson's Cafe, and Carrefour Supermarket
- Global Montessori Nursery
- Brighton College Abu Dhabi
The complex is located within a short drive of many social and recreational facilities, including:
- Bloom Nurseries Nursery – 5 minutes
- Zayed Military Hospital, Khalifa University, Al Mushrif School – 10 minutes
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Al Zafranah Clinic – 15 minutes
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Bateen Beach, Abu Dhabi Golf Club – 20 minutes
For leisure activities, residents can take advantage of Abu Dhabi's most famous attractions situated within a 10-minute drive of the community, including the following sites.
- Sheikh Zayd Mosque is a Muslim temple that was built in 2007 and is pure white. It can accommodate up to 40,000 worshippers and is one of the six largest in the world. The temple is open to everyone.
- Zayed Sports City Stadium is a large arena with facilities for cycling, football, and ping pong, as well as an ice rink and a medical centre.
- Murjan Splash Park is a waterpark located in Khalifa Park. The park is also home to the Abu Dhabi History Museum, an aquarium, and a public library.
Real estate at Al Qurm Gardens belongs to the premium segment of the market. Its convenient location within a well-developed community attracts long-term tenants. Villas are available for private use, as well as for renting to locals and tourists. The annual rental rate for a unit ranges from AED 150,000 (USD 41,000) to AED 170,000 (USD 46,000), per annum.