Saadiyat Grove will come in phases. The 1st phase is going to be handed over in 2022. It comprises 606 residential units and about 200 retail units, accompanied by pools, gyms, play areas, gardens and a running track, that will go through the whole community.
Key features of Saadiyat Grove:
- 60.000 m2 total area;
- 3.706 residential units;
- 170 branded residences;
- 3- and 4-star hotels;
- 13.000 m2 office and retail spaces;
- a landscaped community garden.
An exclusive community surrounding at Cultural District is composed by:
- a prominent gallery Louvre Abu Dhabi, started working in 2017;
- a creative art, culture and events center Manarat Saadiyat, opened in 2009;
- New York University Abu Dhabi – liberal arts and science college with its campus;
- Cranleigh School – a prestigious British international school for children from 3 to 18;
- 5-star beach resorts as Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas, St Regis Saadiyat Island, Park Hayat Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island.
Zayed National Museum is already under construction and Guggeheim Museum is yet to be start.
Saadiyat Beach known not only by its white sand and clear waters, but also for it is a breeding ground for hawksbill turtles. The administration tries to find the balance between nature preservation and comfortable conditions for visitors. The entrance is charged. If you are interested in a property near the sea, you can consider an apartments in Marina Sunset Bay