Al Mamoura is located in the Al Muroor District, Abu Dhabi. The area has easy access to Sultan Bin Zayed The First St and the nearest bus stop that can be reached within a 5-minute walk of the complex is Sultan Bin Zayed St / Mohammed Bin Khalifa St. From here one can get to any corner of the Emirati capital.
The complex is surrounded by numerous restaurants and cafes, and a number of hotels are also just a short drive away. Many amenities within the area’s social infrastructure can be reached in just a 5-10-minute drive from Al Mamoura, these are as follows:
- ABC Nursery, Bedayati Nursery Delma Street and Greenopia Nursery
- Zayed Al Thani School, The International School of Choueifat and Rosary School
- Sheikh Khalifa University
- Beverly Hills Medical Centre and ALL Care Medical Center LLC where patients can visit specialists in general medicine, ENT, orthopeadics, dermatology, gastroenterology, dentistry and much more.
Residents and tenants of Al Mamoura might be interested in some of the nearby entertainment amenities, including:
- Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium is 5 minutes’ away. This is where football and cricket matches take place, and is the home ground for Al Jazira Club.
- Al Wahda Mall is a 10-minute drive from the development. Here one can find more than 350 brands including H&M, GUESS, American Eagle, Beverly Hills Polo Club, as well as Arabic fashion outlets, restaurants, cafes and leisure options such as Wanasa Land Entertainment LLC with a wide range of family-friendly activities including rides, video games, a themed kids village and much more.
- Mushrif Mall with more than 200 retail stores, cafes and restaurants is within the same distance from Al Mamoura. Red Sea Beach and Games Corner are ideal entertainment spots for children.
- Corniche Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Abu Dhabi and is just 15-minutes’ from Al Mamoura. Here one can not only swim and sunbathe, but also practise sports due to the presence of cycling and pedestrian tracks, football pitches, volleyball courts and much more. Visitors can also take a boat and enjoy the Abu Dhabi skyline, go snorkelling, or spend time in the cafes and restaurants.
- Lake Park, Formal Park and Capital Park are some of the most popular parks of Abu Dhabi residents and tourists, and are less than a 15-minute drive away.
It takes 25 minutes’ drive to get from Al Mamoura to Abu Dhabi International Airport.