Mussafah Gardens is a cozy coastal project located north of the large industrial area of Mussafah in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. The complex is built in a developed business district, surrounded by numerous stores, restaurants and entertainment venues. In the area of Mussafah there is also a range of branches of international banks, as well as automotive and manufacturing companies.
The development lies in close proximity to Al Rawdah Road and Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, providing easy access to any part of Abu Dhabi. Locals can travel around the emirate by private car or take a taxi, as well as use the nearby public transport. The closest bus stop; St 6 / St 17 is just a 5-minute walk away from the complex.
Mussafah Gardens is surrounded by many social facilities that can be found below:
- Express Al Madeena Hypermarket and KM Hypermarket
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)| Musaffah Branch, National Bank of Fujairah and Mashreq Bank Mussafah Branch
- ARH-Musaffah Old Clinic, NMC Royal Family Medical Center and LLH Hospital Musaffah
- Mussafah Industrial Post Office
- Ramis Driving School Abu Dhabi UAE and Bright Riders School
- Belvedere British Nursery, Little Helpers Nursery and Kids Island Nursery
- Gardens coffee shop and Golden Spike & Wheat Est. Bakery
- Mussafah Park
Within a 20–25 minute drive are the following destinations:
- Central Mall, Safeer Mall and Dalma Mall
- Al Bateen Executive Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Zayed City
- Abu Dhabi Downtown
One of the world's largest mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, topped with 82 domes, is a 15-minute drive away from the 2-tower development. Other iconic attractions located within driving distance of Mussafah Gardens include Abu Dhabi Desert Safari, Mangrove National Park and the Oasis of Dignity.