The Golden Falcon Tower development is strategically located in the center of Abu Dhabi with a developed infrastructure that is ideal for living, working and relaxing in. The famous 4 km Hamdan Street runs parallel to the residential building, allowing residents of the tower to get to some of the emirate’s most popular locations quickly and efficiently. Within a several-minute walk from the building the bus stops, Hamdan St / Liwa Center, Zone 1 and Khalifa Bin Zayed St / Central Souq can be reached.
It takes about 5 minutes’ to get to the World Trade Center Abu Dhabi on foot. One of the main attractions of the Emirati capital consists of two skyscrapers called Burj Mohammed bin Rashid (1253 ft), the highest building in Abu Dhabi, which is where one can find apartments and penthouses, and The Trust Tower (912 ft), which offers office spaces. World Trade Center Abu Dhabi has a 4-star hotel named Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center and a shopping mall with branded boutiques, a hypermarket, cafes and restaurants, cinema screens, terraces and much more.
Families with children can easily find a suitable educational institution near to the Golden Falcon Tower. Within a 10-minute drive from the development, Noahs Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Blossom Nursery, Al Najda Branch, Busy Bees Nursery, Birds of Hope Nursery, King and Queen Nursery, and several other nurseries can be found. Among the closest schools are GEMS Winchester School, Al Muna Academy – Aldar Academies, Future Leaders International Private School Branch 2 and Abu Dhabi School.
Just a 5-10 minute walk from Golden Falcon Tower is a wide range of social infrastructure and entertainment amenities, including:
- 24/7 Ahalia Hospital Abu Dhabi, Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Quality Care Medical Center L.L.C., Ansari Medical Center LLC and Asmat Dental Medical Center.
- Several banks including Banque Centrale Populaire, Mashreq Bank Abu Dhabi Main Branch, First Abu Dhabi Bank Islamic & Union Bank of India, and ATMs of Emirates NBD ATM and Rak Bank.
- Heritage Park – Al Madfaa, which is a nice place to walk.
- The Lake Park with an artificial lake, a children’s playground and on-site restaurants.
- AL QARAT SHOPPING CENTER and a great number of retail stores.
- Cafes, restaurants and coffee houses such as SeaSide Restaurant, Sharing Is Caring Restaurant, Vazhiyoram Restaurant, Chalet, Bhojan Griha, etc.
From the Golden Falcon Tower residents can easily get to some of the most popular entertainment and leisure activities in the emirate. It will take 20 minutes to get to Saadiyat Island, the cultural center of Abu Dhab, which is home to the legendary Louvre Abu Dhabi and other museums that will be built in the near future.Yas Island, the entertainment center of the Emirati capital
, is located a 30 minute drive away. Here one can visit Ferrari World, the infamous amusement park with the fastest roller coaster in the world, Yas Waterworld and Yas Marina Circuit, where Formula 1 competitions are held on an annual basis.
Abu Dhabi International Airport is also a 30-minute drive from Golden Falcon Tower.