Thanks to its convenient location in Saadiyat Grove
, Grove Museum Views will be adjacent to Jacques Chirac St and Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St, which will ensure a hassle-free commute to other parts of the UAE capital. Within a 20-minute drive, it will be possible to reach Al Maryah Island, Yas Island, Al Reem Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport, among other destinations.
On top of this, there are several bus stations that can be found about a 15–20 minute walk away from the new development. These include Jacques Chirac St/Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Jacques Chirac St/Saadiyat Louvre and Jacque Chirac St/Saadiyat Beach Gate. Within the same distance, the following social facilities are available:
- Carrefour Market – Mamsha Al Saadiyat
- Cranleigh School
- Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Mamsha Al Saadiyat
- F&B venues: LARTE Ristorante, Aptitude Cafe and Fouquet's Abu Dhabi
In addition, Grove Museum Views will be surrounded by some of the most unique museums in the world, which include:
- The Zayed National Museum, due in 2023, will immerse you into the life of the late Sheikh Zayed and will feature the Sheikh Zayed library, along with 7 main galleries.
- The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi will become the largest of the 4 existing Guggenheim museums, with a cluster of galleries, a library, a children's education facility and more. It is scheduled for completion in 2025.
- The Abrahamic Family House will represent the peaceful coexistence between different religions, thanks to a mosque, a synagogue and a church in one big complex.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi encompasses over 99 thousand sq. ft of galleries, including a Temporary Gallery and a Permanent Gallery, complemented by artwork from world-renowned French museums; Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.