The Arc Tower is located in the central part of Al Reem Island, which means Shams Boutique Mall is just a 5-minute walk away. Residents of the complex have access to the Al Oud Street highway, which makes it easy to reach any destination in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Al Reem Island is a natural island located 1,968 ft off the coast of the Abu Dhabi mainland so access to the rest of the emirate is via a series of bridges. Several bus routes are provided on the island and the nearest bus stop to The Arc Tower is Aloud St/Gate Towers which is a 5-minute walk away.
The Arc Tower complex is built surrounded by all the infrastructure necessary for a comfortable stay. Reem Hospital and Burjeel Day Surgery Center are about a 10-minute walk away, and within a 15-minute walk residents can visit:
- Gateway Park and Al Jay Park landscaped parks
- Al Reem Beach
- Mosaic Nursery
- Waitrose and Al Maya supermarkets
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
- Repton School Abu Dhabi Fry Campus and Nord Anglia School
- Burjeel Al Reem Pharmacy
- Three60 Communities - City of Lights office
- The Chippy restaurant, Pizza Express pizzeria and several cafes
Large Reem Central Park is among the local attractions within the Shams Abu Dhabi area. The park includes walking and running tracks, a skate park, children's playgrounds, as well as all kinds of shops and cafes.
Key destinations by car:
- Abu Dhabi Downtown – 15 minutes’ drive
- Saadiyat Island – 20 minutes
- Yas Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport – 30 minutes