The residential complex of Lulu Towers is located in an area of the Emirati capital named Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street which is close to the busy Sultan Bin Zayed The First Street and Corniche Street. The bus stop Khalifa Bin Zayed St / Fatima Bint Mubarak St is a 2-minute walk from the building, with several bus routes going through the area.
The area boasts a highly developed infrastructure, where residents can find a wide range of shopping, educational, social and entertainment facilities. Within a 5-10 minute walk from the towers are:
- Barefoot Creative nursery
- European Canadian Medical Center, Amwaj Medical Center and Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital.
- Capital Park, Lake Park, Formal Park and Family Park with playgrounds and barbecue areas.
- Twin Tower shopping mall
- Miraj Supermarket, Musallam Saeed Supermarket, Al Ain Grocery, Top city baqala and other grocery stores.
- Banque Misr, El Nilein Bank and Al Hilal Bank
- International Pharmacy, Al Manara Pharmacy – Khalifa Street and Al Daman Pharmacy.
- 5-star Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Cafes and restaurants offering Italian, Indian and Filipino cuisines such as Pizza Hut, Cerutti Restaurant Cafe, Max's Restaurant – Al Danah, Kullaj & Tamria, Turath Al Mandi Restaurant Abu Dhabi City, etc.
Within a 10-minute drive one can reach the below destinations:
- Blossom Nursery, Al Najda Branch, King & Queen Nursery, Busy Bees Nursery, Noah's Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi and Birds of Hope Nursery.
- GEMS Winchester School, Al Mashael National Private School, Fatima Bint Mubarak School, Al Eman PVT School.
- Emirates College of Technology, Lincoln University and HCT – Abu Dhabi Women's College.
- Abu Dhabi Beach and Corniche Beach, which are full of recreation areas, sports facilities and children’s playgrounds.
- Abu Dhabi Mall, Hamdan Shopping Center, Dirham Plaza, Royal Plaza, Madinat Zayed Shopping Center and Khalidiyah Mall.
- Qasr Al Hosn, a fortress built in the 18th century, is where tourists can learn more about the country's culture and crafts, and visit Al Hosn Festival.
Within a 20-minute car ride residents of Lulu Towers can get to:
- Saadiyat Island has a wide range of cultural attractions including Louvre Abu Dhabi and Manarat Al Saadiyat.
- UAE Presidential Palace made of marble and limestone with a dome full of mosaics.
- Eastern Mangrove National Park.
- Zayed Sports City has a large stadium, several football fields, tennis courts, an ice arena and bowling.
- Abu Dhabi City Golf Club.
- Al Reem Island where one of the most prestigious universities in the world; Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, is located.
Travel time to Abu Dhabi International Airport will take about 40 minutes depending on traffic.