Garden View Tower is located in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, which is also known as the Khalifa Street area. Khalifa Bin Zayed St / Al Noor Hospital and Sultan Bin Zayed St / Capital Park are the closest bus stops to Garden View Tower, and can be reached in less than a 10-minute walk. However, it might be more comfortable to travel around Abu Dhabi by private vehicle. Travel time to Al Reem Island from Garden View Tower and to Saadiyat Island will take about 15 to 20 minutes by car, while Yas Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport are about a 30 minute drive away.
In terms of social infrastructure, the following destinations can be reached in around 10-15 minutes:
- Noahs Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Birds Paradise Nursery and Little Smarties Nursery & Pre-School are less than a 10-minute drive.
- Abu Dhabi School, GEMS World Academy and International Jubilee Private School can be reached in 10 minutes from the development.
- Lincoln University of Business & Management is a 10-minute walk from the residential building, while Khalifa University and Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi are a 15-minute drive away.
- Elite Medical Center, Freedom Medical Clinic and Homoeopathic Medical Specialized Clinic can be reached in about 10-minute walk or a 5-minute drive.
Among the closest amenities that are available to the residents of Garden View Tower, and can be reached within a 5-minute drive from the building are:
- World Trade Centre Mall offers a great number of international brands such as H&M, Sacoor Brothers and Pandora, 30 F&B outlets and much more. Shoppers who wish to buy Arabian perfumes, jewellery and spices should visit The Souk at World Trade Center Abu Dhabi.
- Corniche Beach is one of the most well-known beaches of Abu Dhabi. Apart from swimming and sunbathing, you can practise sports or spend time with your close ones at the local cafes.
- Several parks, including The Lake Park, Capital Park and Formal Park house sports facilities, picnic areas and children’s playgrounds.
It takes about 15 minutes to get from Garden View Tower to:
- Abu Dhabi Mall, one of the most famous shopping centers of the Emirati capital has over 200 retail stores including Michael Kors, Zara, Massimo Dutti and Tommy Hilfiger, just to name a few. Visitors can also enjoy VOX Cinemas, visit Fun City with their children or relax at the countless F&B outlets.
- Qasr Al Hosn is a museum where one can learn everything about the history of the country. The fortress consists of the Inner Fort that dates back to the 18th century, and the Outer Palace, built in the middle of the 20th century. The famous Al Hosn Festival which hosts songs and dances throughout the year, takes place here.
- Mangrove National Park is the perfect place to relax from the hustle and bustle of Abu Dhabi. Apart from enjoying flora and fauna and taking in the fascinating scenery, visitors can also kayak within the mangroves themselves.