Emerald Tower is located in a small but developed community in Abu Dhabi City (E7) which is quite close to Khalifa Bin Zayed The First Street and Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street, which runs through the bigger part of Abu Dhabi. Very close to Emerald Tower one can find Khalifa Bin Zayed St/Fatima Bint Mubarak St bus stop.
The community boasts a well-developed infrastructure. In less than a 10-minute walk away from Emerald Tower one can find:
- Grocery stores such as Carryone hypermarket, Spinneys, Al Ain Grocery, Musallam Saeed Supermarket and Miraj Supermarket.
- Several medical institutions such as Mediclinic AlNoor Hospital, European Canadian Medical Center and Amwaj Medical Center.
- Barefoot Creative Nursery.
- Some pharmacies including Abeer Al Shifa Pharmacy, Al Manara Pharmacy – Khalifa Street and Mediclinic Alnoor Pharmacy.
- Several parks – Capital Park, The Lake Park and Formal Park with children’s playgrounds and picnic areas.
- Gymnasiums such as AnB Gym and Surur Fitness Center (GYM)
- Le Club Spa, Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi.
- Banks including Banque Misr, El Nilein Bank and Al Hilal Bank.
- A wide range of cafes and restaurants including C House Lounge Cafe Abu Dhabi, Stratos Revolving Lounge & Bar, Kullaj & Tamria, Cerutti Restaurant Cafe, Bi Beirut Resto Café, plus many more.
Within a 15-minute drive from Emerald Tower the following social infrastructure facilities are located:
- Nurseries such as Noahs Ark Nursery Abu Dhabi, Little Smarties Nursery & Pre-School, Sky Blue Nursery, Busy Bees Nursery, and King and Queen Nursery.
- Several schools including Al Muna Academy – Aldar Academies, ICS City Center - International Community Schools Branch 1, Abu Dhabi Grammar School (Canada), GEMS World Academy, Abu Dhabi and others.
- Universities and colleges including Khalifa University, Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, HCT – Abu Dhabi Women's College, Lincoln University, New York University Abu Dhabi and others.
- Veterinary clinics such as Canadian Veterinary Clinic and British Veterinary Centre.
- Famous beaches including Corniche Beach and Abu Dhabi Beach, which has sun loungers, cafes and entertainment activities both for adults and children.
- Several shopping centers including Marina Mall, Khalidiyah Mall, Abu Dhabi Mall, Madinat Zayed Shopping Center and The Galleria Al Maryah Island.
- Mangrove National Park.
- Museums and art galleries such as Louvre Abu Dhabi, Manarat Al Saadiyat and the UAE Pavilion.
Within a 30-minute drive from the development are:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Yas Island with a great number of entertainment activities including Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- Zayed Sports City with football fields, tennis courts and an ice rink
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club