Villas in the Golf Gardens area have a return on investment rate that can reach 5.76%, per year.
Narjis offers many advantages, including:
- Central location near major highways and the airport
- Spacious accommodations with private leisure areas
- Ideal living environment for families with children due to nearby recreation areas, schools, and medical centres
- Mortgages that are approved by the majority of banks
- Units with high liquidity
The minimum rental cost for a five-bedroom villa at Narjis is AED 240,000 (USD 65,000), per year. The real estate rental tax is 5%, which starts at AED 12,000 (USD 3,000), and maintenance fees start at AED 18,000 (USD 5,000). Therefore, the net income on a property could be AED 98,000 (USD 27,000).