The Mangrove Place residential development is located in Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island which is close to Al ‘Oud Street. The nearest bus stop to the complex is Al ʹOud St / Gate Towers with 65, 67 and 71 routes. The residential project has easy access to the center of Abu Dhabi through Hazza’ Bin Zayed The First Street, which can be reached in 5 minutes’ by car. Travel time to Abu Dhabi International Airport will take less than a 35-minute drive and the neighbouring districts include Saadiyat Island and Al Maryah Island.
The following infrastructure amenities are within a 10-minute walking distance from Mangrove Place:
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
- Shams Boutik is a popular shopping destination for residents of Al Reem Island.
- Medical facilities: Burjeel Day Surgery Center and Movement Therapy Studio.
- Pharmacies: Sky Community Pharmacy and Burjeel Al Reem Pharmacy.
- Supermarkets: Al Maya Supermarket, Waitrose, Daily Mini Mart Food and SPAR EXPRESS.
- Parks: Reem Green Park, Pocket Park and Gateway Park.
- National General Insurance Company.
As the location is in one of the fastest-developing districts of Abu Dhabi; Al Reem Island, residents of the Mangrove Place complex will benefit from various attractions and the excellent infrastructure of the island. One of the most well-known landmarks of Al Reem Island is Al Aziz Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the emirate and has a capacity of over 2,500 worshippers. Another popular place among residents and visitors of the district is Reem Central Park, which offers fountain features, al fresco dining, a skateboard park, 4 multi-sports courts and much more.
The development of the Al Reem Island area continues, therefore new facilities and residential complexes are expected in the future. For instance, SAAS Properties recently launched a couple of new residential projects, including Reem Five and Reem Nine
on the island.