The residential building is located in Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island and has easy access to Al Falah Road and Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street. The nearest bus stop is Al ‘Oud St / Repton School which is located just a 5-minute walk from the building. Residents can get to the center of Abu Dhabi in less than 45 minutes’ by using the bus route 67, or if taking a taxi or using a private car it will take about 15 minutes. You can get to Abu Dhabi International Airport in 30 minutes.
The social infrastructure around the complex is highly developed and will take 10-20 minutes’ to drive to:
- Educational institutions for the little ones such as Mosaic Nursery and Belvedere British Nursery. Schools including Repton School, which offers the British National Curriculum, GEMS Winchester School and Abu Dhabi International School, are some of the best schools in the emirate.
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi is located right on Al Reem Island.
- Reem Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi offer professional medical help in ophthalmology, gastroenterology, ENT, neurology and much more.
- Restaurants such as Urban Portion is where one can find a wide range of healthy dishes, as well as First Clique which offers Middle Eastern and international cuisines.
- Nearby supermarkets include All Day Minimart, SPAR Express Al Zahiya, LuLu Express Fresh Market and Pinoy Supermarket & Bakery LLC.
Beach lovers can visit Shams Beach, which is only 3 minutes’ away from the building, as well as other recreational amenities which will take 5-10 minutes to get to, including:
- Reem Central Park is one of the most popular places to relax on Al Reem Island. Here you can practise sports, walk along the beach, the canal, or just sit on the green lawns. A skate park and a children’s playground can also be found here, and pet owners will be glad to know that dogs are allowed in several parts of the park too.
- Shams Boutik Mall, which hosts retail outlets and children activities.
- Galleria Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall which both have over 200 boutiques.