Al Beed Tower is located in Shams Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island near the famous residential community The Bridges
. Within a 5-minute walk of the building you can get to Al ‘Oud St / Repton School and take a bus there. The travel time to the center of Abu Dhabi using bus 67 will take about 50 minutes’, while a taxi drive is about 15 minutes away.
The nearest supermarket, Dikkan Saifan, is a 2-minute walk from the complex. A bit farther away; 5-10 minutes’ on foot, you can also get to places such as Almaya Supermarket, Lulu Express Fresh Market and Daily Mini Mart Food. Urban Portion, a restaurant offering healthy dishes, is a 10-minute walk away, and the drive to the First Clique that serves Middle Eastern and international cuisines takes 10 minutes.
Nearby educational institutions and medical clinics, include:
- Repton School, offers students the British National Curriculum
- Mosaic Nursery and Belvedere British Nursery
- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
- Reem Hospital is where residents of Al Beed Tower can get professional medical help and visit experts in family medicine, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, ENT and other medical spheres.
All the above mentioned facilities can be reached within 5-10 minutes. Another option is Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, located a 15-minute drive from the building.
Al Reem Island is also known for its amenities and recreational opportunities. Residents of Al Beed Tower can easily get to the following destinations:
- Reem Central Park – a popular place to relax among both citizens and tourists, and is just a 10-minute walk away. In the park you can practice sports, relax on the green lawns or just walk along the canal or the beach. A children’s playground and a skate park are also available to visitors. In several parts of Reem Central Park walking with dogs is allowed.
- Shams Boutik Mall – the closest shopping centre offering retail outlets, restaurants and children amenities can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
- Galleria Mall is where one can find a great number of boutiques, including Armani Exchange, Burberry, Dior, Gucci and much more, as well as dining and entertainment options. The mall is less than a 20-minute drive from Al Beed Tower.
Twenty minutes away is the Mangrove National Park, the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum, and the oldest stone building in the city – Qasr al-Hosn. Yas Island, which is especially popular among tourists
, can be reached in a 40-minute car ride, as well as Abu Dhabi International Airport.