Persons are eligible for 10-years visa if they fall under one of the following categories:
- Entrepreneurs, who invest not less than AED 10M in public sector in any of the 7 emirates;
- Outstanding professionals, as doctors, artists, engineers, scientists and such like. The qualification is subject to be backed with documentary evidences.
Speaking about the first category, investing in public sector implies total capital fund amounting to AED 10M, where 40% is made to real estate and 60% should go to other sectors.
Investment can be made in any of 7 emirates in the shape of:
- Deposit in any investment fund;
- Registration of a new company with charter capital equal to AED 10M or more in the UAE;
- Entering partnership with the existing UAE-based legal entity, contributing share of AED 10M to the venture.
Additionally, investors are liable to provide proofs of:
- financial solvency up to AED 10M;
- amount of AED 1M is not loaned;
- investment is maintained for 3 years or longer.