Julphar Residence — new launch in Abu Dhabi

RAK Properties, who is the largest listed real estate developer in Ras Al Khaimah, has presented a premium 23-storey project on Al Reem Island called Julphar Residence. You have the opportunity to select from an array of ready-to-live-in studios and 1-2 bedroom properties, in addition to a limited range of 3-bedroom apartments with a maid's room. There are also full-floor units available for purchase. The initial cost for a 1-bedroom residence in Julphar Residence amounts to AED 750,000 (USD 204,000).
Every apartment in the newly launched complex benefits from high-quality finishes with wood and stone features, as well as 1 or 2 private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, which ensures plenty of light throughout the day. For the utmost comfort of homeowners, Julphar Residence houses indoor and outdoor children's play areas, 2 swimming pools and a gym.
When acquiring property in Julphar Residence, you have the opportunity to benefit from a special offer from the master developer. This includes 2 years' free service charge and a 50% ADM registration waiver. On top of that, you are provided with a 2% discount for purchasing any 3 units or above, and a 4% discount if purchasing a full floor.
RAK Properties offers a 20/80 cash payment plan, where 20% is to be paid as a down payment, while the remaining 80% is to be paid within 30 days (upon handover). Another option is a 20/80 two-year post-handover payment plan, with 10% to be paid every 3 months after the handover. Both of these options apply to individual units and full floor units as well.
Last year (2022), Al Reem Island witnessed the release of the Parkside Atower, which comes as part of Parkside Residences by Al Markaz Development. The project offers a collection of stylish apartments in 1–3 bedroom configurations for acquisition.